Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2012 – Customer Support
- Any Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma Students can attend this Walkin.
- Should be very good in English.
- Should have very good Typing Skills.
- Both Freshers and Experienced Candidates are eligible to attend this Walkin.
- Candidate can attend regardless of his passed out year.
- Candidates with more than 60% in Engineering Courses is not eligible.
Amazon is really very good in taking care of their employees. You can find the list facilities provided below.
- Basic Salary.
- Food Coupons.(for Rs. 1100/-)
- Cab Facility.(Both Pickup and Drop – Door to Door)
- Night Shift Allowances.(50% Extra on Basic Salary)
- Over Shift Allowances.(50% Extra on Basic Salary, 100% Extra on Holidays).
- Over Time Allowances.(50% Extra on Basic Salary, 100% Extra on Holidays).
- Medical Allowances.
Role 1: Email Support.
Role 2: Chat Support.
Role 3: TRMS – Seller Support.
Candidates who got selected for this role should reply to the emails of the Customers. You need to reply for 48 Emails Everyday. That’s it.
Candidates who have got selected for this role should solve customer queries through chat. You can manage 2 Parallel chats at the same time.
TRMS – Seller Support:
Candidates who got selected for this role should answer the sellers queries. As you know Amazon has a Market Place where sellers can sell their goods, so you need to solve their queries.
Email Support: 1.34 Lakhs for Seasonal, 1.54 for Permanent. (I don’t have updated details).
Chat Support: 1.54 Lakhs (I don’t have updated details).
TRMS – Seller Support: Above 2 Lakhs (I don’t have updated details).
There will be totally 3 Rounds according to the New Procedure.
Round 1: JAM or GD or Short Online Test.
Round 2: Versant Test.
Round 3: HR Interview.
Complete Details on Versant Round:
Versant Test Consists of 5 Sections, You need to Qualify as a whole, No Sectional Cut-off.
Section 1: Typing Test.
Section 2: Fill in the Blanks.(Should be good in Vocabulary)
Section 3: Framing Own Sentences.
Section 4: Listening Test.
Section 5: Email Writing.
There will be time for each and every section. You need to complete the section within the time frame. No Extra time is allotted. It’s a Online Test.
Based On your Versant Score, You’ll be taken as either Seasonal or Permanent Employee. There will be difference in salary of Rs. 20,000/- in between them. That’s it expect it both of them will get equal benefits.
Role 1: Seasonal.
Role 2: Permanent.
Also, Based on Versant Score they’ll decide whether you’re eligible for Chat Support or Email Support. So Versant Score is Very Important.
Walkin Dates: Monday-Friday Every Week until Vacancies get filled up.
Timings: 10.00 Am
Rehja IT Park,
Opposite Hotel Westin,
You can also read the Interview Experience before you attend the walkin.
- At Present Walkins are going only for Email/Chat Support. Walkin for TRMS hasn’t yet begun.
- All the details mentioned above have been gathered with atmost care, if there is any errors, please don’t blame us. The above information is only for your idea. I suggest you to gather more details before you attend the Interview. If there are any corrections, do inform us for changes.