Google is hiring freshers/experienced people to work with them in Google Maps (Geographical Information Systems). I am receiving many requests asking me to publish the interview questions, so here are the Google Maps Interview Questions for the students who want to attend the GIS Analyst Interview. Students can attend this interviews through different consultancies. I have already attended the interview. I cleared all the rounds, but i lost in the final HR Interview in the Google office Hyderabad Office (Cyber Gate Ways). The final round is called as Client round, all the rounds before this round will be conducted in the respected consultancy office itself. If you want to ready my Personal Interview experience, Please click on the link below. If you want the questions of the interview please continue reading………
Google Geographical Information System(GIS) Interview questions:
Written Test Pattern:
Total Questions in the written test will be 40(approximately).
- First 10 Questions (Geography)
- Second 10 Questions (English)
- Third 10 Questions Passage Answering (I excatly don’t remember)
- Fourth 10 Questions (Logical Reasoning)
These are the questions for the written test, with written test you need to write an essay writing. There will be 8 topics, in which you need a select a topic. Here are some of the topics i remember.
2)Education System in India.
Coming to the Questions in the HR Round(Client Round) which will be conducted in the Google India Office.
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Map Pointing (World Map). Please focus more on North America and South America.
3) General Aptitude Questions.
4) General Questions in Physics.
5) Please learn all the Capitals and Currencies.
Some other questions I faced:
1) Why your Academic Percentage is Less.
2) What’s the toughest decision you have made till now.
3) Why should i hire you.
So these are the questions i faced, i will try to update more Google Maps Interview Questions in the future.