SAP Freshers Recruitment 2012 Employee Referral Recruitment for “Global Graduate Program 2012” hiring 2011 and 2012 Batches B.E and B.Tech Students. For more details on this SAP Freshers Recruitment Please continue reading.
SAP Freshers Recruitment 2012 Employee Referral Program
- 2011 and 2012 Passed Out’s are eligible.
- B.E and B.Tech Students are eligible to apply.
- Should have atleast 75% in Graduation. (Only Graduation Percentages Considered)
- No need of 75% in 10th and 12th Classes.
- Excellent Knowledge in C, C++, Java and RDBMS is Required.
- Should Posses Good Communication Skills.
Important Details on “Global Graduate Program 2012”:
- This is a 6 Months Program also Called as “Boot Camp Program”.
- 3 Months Class Room Training and 3 Months Hands-On Job Training is Provided.
- Top Performers in this 6 Months will be hired as Full Time Permanent Employees.
How to Apply:
This is a Employee Referral Program, So You need to apply through your Referrer.
Step #1: You Should Forward your Latest Updated Resume to your Referrer through email With the Subject Line of your email “Referral for BOOT CAMP 2012”
Step #2: By Receiving your Email, Your Referrer should upload your resume to “SAP Friend Connect” Portal. Only SAP Employees will have access to it.
Note: Please understand that there is no registration link to apply nor email address to forward your resume. You should send your Resume to your Referrer and he should upload it in the SAP Friend Connect Portal.
Last date to Apply: 9th July 2012
How to Obtain Reference:
- If You don’t have any Friends or Relatives in SAP, Then try to Request Reference from the below link.
Connect to Few SAP Employees through your Linked In Account and then Request for Reference.
SAP Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sap