I’ve been receiving tons and tons of requests from my visitors requesting to provide the Interview Questions of both Client Round and Consultancy Rounds in Rofous and Google so that they can clear the Interview with ease. I’ve Planned to write this article before 2 Months, Since then I’m unable to complete it because of many reasons. The main reason is lack of Time. Finally I decided to complete this article today. I’m very glad that i was able to complete this article and I really hope this article should help hundreds of students to clear their Interviews and get Job.
Google Rofous GIS MM Interview Questions
Round 1: JAM
JAM Stands for “JUST A MINUTE SESSION”. Every Candidate will be given 60 minutes to express their thoughts on the given topic. In some cases the topics are given by the Interviewer itself and in some cases he’s asking to choose the candidate his own topic. I was able to gather some JAM Topics for you. Here are they:
- Indian Education (Vs) Foreign Education Which is better?
- Women Empowerment.
- Your Most Memorable Moment in your college days.
- Your Favorite Book or Movie.
- Social Media (Facebook and Twitter).
These are some of the Topics, All the Topics given are general so be thorough with general topics.
Important Note: These Topics are also asked in the Essay Writing Round. So gather as much information as you can. It will be useful for you.
Things Interviewer Look at:
Interviewer will solely look for “Good Communication Skills” rather the subject you speak on the topic. Even if you don’t know anything, Speak What ever you know Clearly and Crisply. You’ll get selected.
Round 2: Written Test + Essay Writing
Once you clear JAM, You’ll be asked to take a Written Test followed by Essay Writing. The Written can be Online or Offline. You should be Prepared for any of it.
Topics in Written Exam:
These are the Topics which you need to prepare for Geography.
- Geography. (Questions are Listed Below)
- Logical Reasoning.
- English Grammar.(Sentence Correction, Meanings, Fill in the Blanks with appropriate Verbs)
- Paragraph Decoding. (You’ll be given a Paragraph with 5 Questions, You need to answer them).
- Essay Writing. (General Topics, Topics are same as JAM in many Cases).
Round 3: Personal Interview
Once you clear the Written Test, You’ll be allowed for Personal Interview. In this Personal Interview they’ll ask you about yourself, your academics, etc. It’s just like a HR Round.
Some Questions from Personal Interview:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why is your academic percentage less?(If Less)
- What do you know about this role? (GIS or MM)
- How much salary are you expecting?
- Why are you Interested in Job?
- Do you have any work Experience?
- Where do you see yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Upto How many years you’ll work for us?
- Why Should i select you?
These are some general questions, make sure you prepare answers for the questions. These Questions can also be asked in the Google Client Round.
Round 4: Orientation Round.(No Elimination)
Once you clear the above 3 rounds, You’ll receive a call for the Orientation Round. In this Orientation round, they’ll train you on how to clear the Client Rounds in Google. They’ll explain you everything about Job Profile. They’ll show you some demos on Google Maps. They’ll show you how you should prepare for Interview, What are the Concepts you need to concentrate in Preparing etc. This just a Orientation round and there is no elimination in this round.
Client Rounds in Google:
Round 1: Written Test + Essay Writing.
In this round you will take a online written test and a essay writing. Essay writing topics are general as said above. In the Written Test You need to Concentrate more on Logical Reasoning and English.
Topics to Prepare:
- Critical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Problems.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Analysis.
- Logical Reasoning.
- About Google. (Know about Google’s Products and Services)
Note: Questions on Blood Relations, Number Series, Simple Interest, Boat Problems, Time, Distance, Velocity are the Important Concepts.
Round 2: HR Round in Google Office
The Last and the Most Important round is this round. See the detailed Questionnaire below.
For MM Role – No Questions on Geography will asked.(But, Learn the basics on the safe side). Mostly, Only Communication skills will be tested.
For GIS Role – Strong Knowledge in Geography is MANDATORY.
Interview Questions in Geography(Mainly for GIS Role):
- Everything About India.(States, Capitals, Union Territories etc).
- States and Capitals from North America, South America, Europe etc(Byheart atleast 5).
- Concentrate more on North America and South America.
- All Countries Capitals.
- All Oceans, Rivers, Lakes, Seas.
- 7 Wonders of the World.(OLD and New)
- All Continents(Biggest and Smallest).
- Atleast 5 Countries from Each and Every Continent.
- Latitudes, Longitudes, Islands, etc.
- Countries Passing through Equator, Above Equator, Below Equator.(Very Important).
For all the above details refer sites like Worldatlas.com
More Questions:(Mainly for MM Role and also Mandatory to learn for GIS Role)
- What do you know about Google?
- Google Founders and their History.
- Learn about atleast 10 Google Products.
- Learn about atleast 10 Google Services.
- What is Google Maps?
- What is Google Earth?
- Difference between Google Maps and Google Earth?
- Advantage of Google Earth when compared with Google Maps?
- All Concepts in Google Maps.(Places/Lines/Dots/Water/Terrain etc).
There are the Question I’ve gathered. If you’ve more questions, inform us so that we can add them to the list.