CTS Off Campus 2012 Freshers Registration Link
- Candidate should be a 2011 Passed Out.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA Students are eligible.
- All Streams of Engineering Graduates are eligible.
- Candidate should have 60% through out his academic career.
- Candidate shouldn’t have more than 2 years Gap in his academic career.
- Candidate should posses outstanding communication skills.
CTS Off Campus 2012 Registration Details
Candidate should first register in the CTS Portal. Please click on the below links to register for CTS.
Candidates are requested to save the Registration ID. You’re requrired to carry the Print out of the registration to the venue. Without Registration No Student is allowed for Off-Campus. Students who already registered and have the registration ID are advised not to register once again.
After Sucessfully Compeletion of Registration in CTS Portal, They’re required to register for Off Campus through the below registration Link. This is a Must do step.
Important Details on CTS Off Campus 2012
- Only Written Test will be Conducted on the Venue date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be Informed through email on further rounds.
Documents to be Carried to Venue:
- Candidate should carry all his original academic certificates.
- Candidates are also requested to carry multiple photocopies of original certificates.
- Candidate is requested to carry recent updated copy of his resume.
- Candidate should carry atleast 2 Passport Size Photographs.
Important Dates for CTS Off Campus 2012
Off-Campus Date: 28th January 2012.
Kongunadu College of Engg&Tech
Contact Number: +914326-277571
Note: This Off Campus is organized by Board of Apprenticeship Training and Kongunadu College of Engg&Tech. Please see the advertisement below for complete details.
Note: For all Queries on CTS Off Campus 2012 students are requested to contact the above phone number.