Wipro Anna University Off Campus 2012
- Candidate should be a 2012 Passed Out.
- B.E/B.Tech Students are eligible to apply.
- Only ECE, CSE, IT, EEE, EIE, ICE Streams are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have secured an average of 8.0 and above in B.E/B.Tech.
- Candidate should have secured atleast 70% in his remaining academic career.
- Candidate shouldn’t have any active arrears.
How to apply for Wipro Anna University Off Campus 2012
Candidates should pay a one-time registration fee of Rs.750/- to attend this drive. Registration Fee is to be paid in the form of DD.
Students should draw the DD in bank in favor of:
The Director, CUIC, Anna University
Payable At: Chennai
Note: Students don’t have to do this step as it’s done by respective college principals. For more details see the notification below.
Date of Wipro Drive: 7th February 2012 – 8th February 2012
Venue of the Drive:
P.S.N.A. College of Engineering & Technology, Kothandaraman
Nagar, Dindigul – 624 622
Reporting Time: 7th Feb 2012, 7.30 AM
Important Details on Wipro Anna University Off Campus 2012
- Students should forward all the registration fee to college principal so that he’ll make a single consolidated DD.
- All the candidates details should be filled in the annexures provided in the notification.
- Check the below notification to see whether your college is eligible to participate in the drive.
Last Date to Apply: 3rd Feb 2012.