Samsung Software Developer Vacancies 2012 is for 2010 and 2011 passed out students. This means students who have completed their graduation in the years 2010 and 2011. Complete details regarding this recruitment can be found below.
Samsung Software Developer Vacancies 2012 Complete details
- Candidate must be a 2010 or 2011 Passed Out.
- Candidate should have secured atleast 70% throughout his academic career.
- Both UG/PG Students can apply.
- Only BE/ME/MS/M.Tech/B.Tech students are eligible to apply.
- Only ECE/CS/IT/EEE/E&I/IS/Instrumentation/Telecom streams students are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have completed his/her graduation from any of the below college/equivalent grade engineering colleges which are mentioned below. (IITs/NITs/BITs/IT-BHU etc..,)
Even though if you are not from a great college like IIT’s, If you are a student with excellent knowledge then I highly recommend you to apply for this job. They might consider you by seeing your profile, so prepare an attractive profile and apply for this.
Job Role: Software Developer (Programming and Design)
How to Register for Samsung Software Developer Vacancies 2012
Students who are interested for the above job can apply to it through the below link.