Amazon Interview Questions 2011 , Here’s the List of Frequently asked interview questions for those candidates who want to start their career with a job in Amazon.com. I’ve been receiving lot’s of requests to publish the frequently asked interview questions in Amazon.com, so I’m doing this article for my Visitors. Amazon is really growing like anything, so there will be a good career growth in Amazon.
Amazon Interview Questions 2011 – 15 FAQ’s
1) Why you want to join Amazon.com?
2) What do you know about Amazon.com?
3) After 5 years down the line, where do you want to see yourself?
4) What are the essential skills required for a Customer support Associate?
5) What’s the most difficult decision you made in your life till Now?
6) Are you expecting a Long term career with Amazon?
7) Are you interested in doing MBA? If YES? When? Why?
*) If you’re interested in doing MBA, Why don’t you join now itself, Why do you want a job Now?
9) Do you have good knowledge in Computers?
10) What are Email clients?
11) What’s your typing Speed?
12) How much salary do you expect?(One of the Most Important Question !!)
If you are a B.Tech/B.E/MCA Student, You will definitely need to answer the below questions to get selected.
13) Being a B.Tech Graduate why you want join Amazon?
14) You’ve good percentage, why are you interested in Customer Support field, Instead of IT?
If you’re a MBA Student, You need to answer the below Question?
1) Having done MBA, why you want to start your career in Customer Support?
According to me, the most important question which you need to answer to get a job in Amazon.com is the first Question in the list, “Why you want to join Amazon.com?”, If you answer this question well, then i think the job is yours. All the other questions are general questions which will be asked in almost all the interviews.
You can also read one of the candidates, Personal Interview Experience through the below link:
If you are not aware of the Selection Procedure/Interview Pattern in Amazon.com, You can know it from the below link:
If you’ve any more Questions, please ask them as comments, I’ll be happy to help you.